Earlier today we told you about the listing for 10 Marlborough Street, a dictatorially 33.5-foot-wide townhouse in Back Bay once owned by Boston chronicler Edwin O'Connor. It's on the market for the first time since 1967, when O'Connor sold it, and it's a beaut.
Here are the highlights of the townhouse:
· 10 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms (3 partial) over 4 floors
· 11,118 square feet
· Built in 1905
· Garaged parking space and a basement for storage.
· Original detailing, including mahogany doors and columns, remains
And here's more context on the price and how it stands up to even Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's $10.5 million listing nearby.
Now that you have the evidence, Boston, what say you? Full results next Monday.
· $13.5M Back Bay Listing 44 Years In The Making [Curbed Boston]
· Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen Price-Chop Back Bay Manse [Curbed Boston]
· Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's Very Exclusive Condo Club [Curbed Boston]