Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are on a three-game winning streak that should grow to four by Sunday night (they're favored by 21 over the 0-11 Colts this weekend). But what about the other streak in Brady's life—the days that the Back Bay penthouse he shares with wife Gisele Bundchen has spent on the sales market. It quietly passed the 50-day mark earlier this week.
· In 2009, Brady and small-town girl Bundchen put their 3-BR, 3.5-BA 310 Beacon Street penthouse on the market for $10.9 million.
· They took it off shortly afterward, possibly due to the birth of their son in one of the penthouse's deep-soaking tubs.
· In mid-October, news broke that the couple had put it back on the market—for $400,000 less than the previous asking. That still placed it in very rarefied company, not only in Back Bay but in metropolitan Boston.
· Soon, Gisele was spotted about town house-hunting. Or maybe not.
Not much new to report since. The penthouse has been on the market now for 51 days, and the listing for it on Trulia has been viewed 734 times as of this morning. The price remains the same and photos of the interior remain apparently nonexistent (and the couple's broker, Allison Mazer of Gibson Sotheby's, has remained a paragon of discretion, not returning requests for comment).
So we wait. Pull up a chair.
· Listing: 310 Beacon Street, #PH [Gibson Sotheby's]
· Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen Downsizing in Back Bay? [Curbed Boston]
· Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's Very Exclusive Condo Club [Curbed Boston]
· Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen Price-Chop Back Bay Manse [Curbed Boston]