The Hub's most fabtabulous home listing appears to have added more photos. When Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen re-listed their Back Bay penthouse in mid-October (they had taken it off the market in 2009, after the birth of son Benjamin), the couple allowed but a few repetitive shots of the exterior, including the wood-framed glass front door of the building that Brady bought. Now, perhaps because the 3-BR, 3.5-BA has spent more than 50 days on the market even after a $400K price-chop, the listing looks to have added photos—though they're still not much to look at.
One, in fact, is a close-up of the stone detailing to the side of the front door (scintillating!); and one is just another view from the penthouse, this particular one being of the Pru (can't get that anywhere else in Boston!). And two others appear to be interior shots—but of the immediate interior of the building, just after that wood-framed front door (though we do like a good Boston stairwell).
Perhaps another 50 days on the market and we'll see interiors of the actual apartment? Stay tuned.
· Listing: 310 Beacon Street, #PH [Gibson Sotheby's]
· Can Tom Brady's Winning Streak Extend to His Back Bay PH? [Curbed Boston]
· Go Head and Stair: The Choicest Boston Wells Up for Grabs [Curbed Boston]
· Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen Downsizing in Back Bay? [Curbed Boston]
· Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's Very Exclusive Condo Club [Curbed Boston]
· Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen Price-Chop Back Bay Manse [Curbed Boston]