Three of the top five downtown Boston condo sales that closed in February were in the Mandarin Oriental at 776 Boylston Street. Where were the other two? Well, with a little help from our friends at LINK Boston:
5. 1280 Washington Street, #501: $1,800,000
The 3-BR, 2.5-BA, 1,251-square-foot condo in the Hub's No. 1 neighborhood comes with a large terrace, 2 deeded garaged parking spaces and 2 walk-in closets in the master suite.
4. 2-5 Battery Wharf, #3405: $2,250,000
A 3-BR, 3-BA with an open floorplan for its 2,048 square feet, the condo is crucially keyed in to the amenities of the Fairmont Battery Wharf, including a spa, a gym and valet service, why not?
3. 776 Boylston Street, Penthouse #2-D: $3,550,000
Another 2-BR, 2.5-BA, but over 2,284 square feet. It's got a private terrace and two garaged parking spaces.
2. 776 Boylston Street, Unit W11-A: $5,575,000
A 2-BR, 2.5-BA spreading over 3,168 square feet, with 2 garaged parking spaces.
1. 776 Boylston Street, Unit W11-B: $10,300,000
A ginormous 6,111-square-foot 3-BR, 5-BA, this may be Boston's biggest home sale since at least the $11.5M trade of 20 Louisburg Square back in August.
· The Curbed Boston Cup Neighborhood of the Year: the South End! [Curbed Boston]
· Mighty Mandarin Oriental: Three January Sales of Over $3M [Curbed Boston]
· Boston's Biggest Home Sales of 2011: $5M Gets You in the Door [Curbed Boston]