We're not quite sure why, exactly, we chose to ID this watery real estate by neighborhood. Tired of the North End's dog shit and vomit, its tinderbox rooftops and the insatiable lust for its one-bedrooms? Weigh anchor! This houseboat, listed now for just over two months, offers a snugly economical option (just $111K!) for when things get a little too gobsmacking in Boston real estate-wise. Pros? Two decks, front and back; a 32-inch flatscreen with built-in DVR; living on the water (duh). Cons? Living on the water (doh!); only 336 square feet of living space; sharks.
· Listing: 87 Commercial Wharf [Zillow]
· Grillgate! North End Rooftops Aflame w/ Illegal Barbies [Curbed Boston]
· North End to Drunks: Knock It Off or Go to Jail [Curbed Boston]
· North End Residents to Rude Dog Lovers: Don't Dump on Us! [Curbed Boston]
· Boston's Hottest Item Right Now? A North End One-Bedroom [Curbed Boston]