The condo tower at 45 Province Street in downtown Boston, long poo-poohed as hopelessly out of its luxury depth, has been on a bit of a roll lately: big deals, more big deals, and being part of a general renaissance in the surrounding area, one punctuated loudest by the recent groundbreaking for Millennium Tower.
Now the tower has dropped a rather pricey listing: $2,888,000 for a 3-BR, 2.5-BA, 1,979-square-foot condo on the 27th-floor. It comes with two private balconies (dig the vus) as well as one valeted parking space and storage. The spread last traded in May 2011 for $2,300,000. Let's see if 45 Province can nail another mega-deal, shall we?
· Website: 45 Province [Abbey Group]
· 45 Province: Boston's Big Condo That Could [Curbed Boston]
· Fast Times at 45 Province: $3M-Plus Trade in Two Days [Curbed Boston]
· Don't Call It a Comeback: 45 Province Drops More Mega-Sales [Curbed Boston]
· The Millennium Tower Groundbreaking in Photos! [Curbed Boston]
· Our Million Dollar Babies archive [Curbed Boston]