Well, at least one buyer. Closings have commenced at the game-change-y condo in Downtown Crossing, which officially debuted just last week.
· The priciest listing put under agreement so far is Penthouse 08, a 2,349-square-foot, 3-BR, 3-BA spread that was asking $3,295,000.
· The most expensive unit to close has been #502, a 3-BR, 2-BA of 1,710 square feet that was asking $1,470,000 and that went in the end for $1,460,000.
· The least expensive unit to close has been #8E, which went for $690,000.
·. There's been at least one flip already. According to a deed recorded by Suffolk County at 11:15 a.m. on Monday, Unit 201 traded for $1,275,000. According to a deed recorded at 2:13 p.m., the same unit then traded for $1,400,000. Go figure.
All total, as of Tuesday morning, it appears 16 units in the 256-unit Millennium Place have traded, most in the $900,000s, with many more, like Penthouse 08, under agreement and awaiting their closing. Stay tuned.
· Closings Begin at New Millennium Place Condominium Project in DTX [John A. Keith]
· Millennium Place: Boston's 'Inner-City Country Club' [Curbed Boston]
· Our complete Millennium Place coverage [Curbed Boston]