Twenty Two Liberty's developer is calling it the first water-view luxury condo development in Boston since 2009, and it's getting no argument from the city, which has been a big backer of the achingly environmentally friendly Fan Pier (which, by the way, is being touted as "one of America's largest mixed-use development projects" and comes with the handy map below).
As for Twenty Two Liberty itself, its 118 condos range from 1-BRs all the way up to 3-BR penthouses, one of which is laid out at the top here. Note the two balconies (the view thing again) and the three and a half bathrooms; and, for that matter, note the library and the four walk-in closets, one of which looks like it could pass for one of those new-fangled micro-apartments slated for nearby.
No word yet on prices, but, as you can imagine, the whole shebang was done top of the line, and, once the rest of Fan Pier catches up to its first residential component, Twenty Two Liberty will be awash in dining and shopping options to go along with the in-building amenities.
· Website: Twenty Two Liberty [Fallon Company]
· Viridian Officially Joins Fenway's Construction Bonanza [Curbed Boston]
· Seaport District's Fan Pier Making It Rain Condos [Curbed Boston]
· Boston Micro-Apartments Confront Macro-Economics [Curbed Boston]
· Our Floorplan Porn archive [Curbed Boston]