Here's what we do know: The 2-BR, 2-BA, 3,098-square-foot, Public Garden-facing Unit 16A at the achingly posh Carlton House went on the market Thursday for $10,000,000. It has, according to the Coldwell Banker listing, "high ceilings, custom millwork and mesmerizing views" as well as services provided by the adjacent Taj Hotel. Showings begin today and are by appointment only.
Here's what we don't know: What the condo looks like. If anyone has any interior shots, do let us know. Happy Friday.
· Listing: 2 Commonwealth Avenue, #16A [Coldwell Banker]
· 211 Commonwealth Wants Another Go [Curbed Boston]
· Mad-Crazy Benjamin Mansion Can Again Be Yours [Curbed Boston]
· Never Check Out: Eight Boston Hotels You Can Live In [Curbed Boston]
· Our Million Dollar Babies archive [Curbed Boston]