And you thought it was its newest luxury condo. As many as 17 condos in the game-change-y 256-unit complex, which opened just last month, appear to be up for rent right now.
Their asking rents range from a whopping $9,975 a month for a 1,478-square-foot 3-BR, 3-BA on the sixth floor to $3,550 for a 1-BR, 1-BA condo over 845 feet on the eighth floor. In between, there are a couple renting in the $7,000s; six in the $6,000s; two in the $5,000s; four in the $4,000s; and another one in the $3,000s. Stay tuned to see if more rentals come online as more Millennium Place condo deals close.
· Website: Millennium Place [Millennium Partners]
· Millennium Place: Boston's 'Inner-City Country Club' [Curbed Boston]
· Here's What a Millennium Place Condo Looks Like [Curbed Boston]
· Our Rent Check archive [Curbed Boston]
· Our Renters Week 2013 archive [Curbed Boston]