The game-change-y condo complex off Washington Street in Downtown Crossing has recorded several $1 million-plus sales and not a few $2 million-plus ones as well. Now comes the first for more than $3 million.
The spread in discussion is a 2,313-square-foot penthouse with three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a 1,000-square-foot, L-shaped terrace with fab views of Boston Common and the Charles River. It closed Monday for $3,325,000, according to developer Millennium Partners, which declined to give details about the buyer (if you know of any, dear reader, do pass along to the always-discreet Curbed Boston Tipline). Alas, no interior shots are available, so above is a snazzy take on the complex's dining room, which the new penthouse owner has access to, naturally.
Also! Millennium Place is 93 percent sold. The inner-city country club (and budding rental), which officially opened in October but which had been selling for a year or so before that, has but 17 units left. As the developer put it in an email, "buyers interested in experiencing the Millennium Partners lifestyle will need to wait until 2016 when the developer is slated to open Millennium Tower." Indeed.
· Website: Millennium Place [Millennium Partners]
· Millennium Place's Second $2M Sale Is the Same as the First [Curbed Boston]
· Buyers Already Flipping at Millennium Place [Curbed Boston]
· Millennium Place: Boston's 'Inner-City Country Club' [Curbed Boston]
· 10 Percent-Plus of Millennium Place Condos Up for Rent [Curbed Boston]