We relayed the news Tuesday of game-change-y Downtown Crossing condo (and budding rental) Millennium Place's first $3M-plus deal. Beyond the penthouse's dimensions and the closing price, however, details were scant.
Thanks to the always-discreet Curbed Boston Tipline, we now know the following about the $3,325,000 deal that closed Monday:
· Craig Anne Lake of Luxury Residential Group repped the buyer. She declined to comment on the deal.
· The condo traded before Millennium Place was even finished, meaning it wasn't officially on the sales market, say, through the region's multiple-listing service. Talk about fast condo sales!
· The buyer was from the suburbs of Boston, further confirming an ongoing trend in the city's downtown.
Now, if anyone has interior shots of the penthouse, do let us know. Carry on.
· Millennium Place Notches Biggest Sale Yet, Nearly Sold Out [Curbed Boston]
· 10 Percent-Plus of Millennium Place Condos Up for Rent [Curbed Boston]
· How to Speed Up in the Hub's Low-Inventory Market [Curbed Boston]
· Downtown Boston Is Just One Big Empty Nest [Curbed Boston]