The 2,654-square-foot Penthouse 01 at Millennium Place was originally listed in May for $3,495,000, before the inner-city country club officially opened. As of Wednesday, the 3-BR, 3-BA has traded for that amount, besting the previous record of $3,325,000 set earlier this month. Also, we again put out the Curbed Boston Bat Signal for any interior photos of this puppy.
· Website: Millennium Place [Millennium Partners]
· 10 Percent-Plus of Millennium Place Condos Up for Rent [Curbed Boston]
· Millennium Place Listings Start to Drop [Curbed Boston]
· Millennium Place: Boston's 'Inner-City Country Club' [Curbed Boston]
· Millennium Place Notches Biggest Sale Yet, Nearly Sold Out [Curbed Boston]
· Our Big Deals archive [Curbed Boston]