There was the news last month about the 602-unit 345 Harrison. And there's the mammoth Ink Block, of course, with its apartments and condos. Add two more to the mix? Perhaps.
Developer New Atlantic wants to plunk a 193,300-square-foot complex on what's now a parking lot owned by the archdiocese of Boston at 600 Harrison. It would include about 160 apartments and around 3,600 square feet of retail as well as underground parking, according to the Boston Redevelopment Authority. Also! This past spring, GTI Properties, the folks who brought you the neighborhood moniker "SoWa," bought more church property at 775 Harrison, with rumored plans for residential as well. Time to update our mammoth rental-development heatmap? We'd say so. Stay tuned.
· Church Purchased by GTI Properties [SoWa Boston]
· South End's Constructionpalooza Rocks On at 345 Harrison [Curbed Boston]
· South End's Ink Block Mega-Project Adds Condos [Curbed Boston]
· 9 Awesome Things We Learned at the Ink Block Block Party [Curbed Boston]
· 77 and Counting: Mapping the Hub's Rental Development [Curbed Boston]