Unit 9 at Zero Marlborough (one of the Curbed Boston 76!) splashed onto the sales market in January for $6,250,000, making it instantly one of Boston's priciest listings. It also touted itself as being in a "Manhattan-style" building.
Well, start spreading the news, because, "Manhattan-style" building or not, the 3-BR, 3.5-BA, 3,319-square-foot spread has chopped its price by a whopping $275,000, down to $5,975,000. That still places it amongst Boston's priciest listings—and it still has those Common views and those two valeted parking spaces and the direct-elevator access—but will it be enough to move it in a New York minute? (See what we did there?) The condo last traded way back in October 2008, just as the world fell apart, for $4,867,787. Stay tuned.
· Listing: 6 Arlington Street, #9 [Beth Dickerson]
· The Curbed Boston 76: the City's Top Condo Buildings [Curbed Boston]
· 'Manhattan-Style!' Newest Member of Boston's $5M-Plus Club [Curbed Boston]
· We're Down to Boroughs: Boston's 'Manhattan-Style' Loft [Curbed Boston]
· Our PriceChopper archive [Curbed Boston]