Where: 1 Charles Street South, #1505
The Skinny: In this particular PriceSpotter, we gave you up front the name of the building and its address as well as its recent rocky history. One Charles Boston has had some big sales and some big price-chops, which makes gauging tags in the luxury tower a bit of a parlor game. At least that's what we think happened here: More than 31 percent of you chose the wrong asking price for this 2-BR, 1.5-BA, picking a tag more than $160K over the correct one (just under one-quarter guessed that). Moreover, another 15-plus percent decided the 1,068-square-foot spread cost $1,500,000. Perhaps you've been reading about all the over-asks in Boston?
· Listing: 1 Charles Street South, #1505 [First Boston]
· Charles Not in Charge: the Sales Saga Off the Common [Curbed Boston]
· One Charles Back in Charge? $2.1M Vote of Confidence [Curbed Boston]
· Over the Top! Offers Above Asking Abound in the Hub [Curbed Boston]
· Our PriceSpotter archive [Curbed Boston]