Wowza! A 12th-floor condo at the Mandarin Oriental has dropped for a potentially record-smashing price.
The 4,922-square-foot, 3-BR, 2-BA Unit W12B, with its "abundant wine storage," just hit the sales market through Megan Kopman for $13,500,000, making it easily Boston's priciest listing since late June, when a pair of eight-figure townhouses debuted. Now, the priciest Boston home sale in modern history was the $14,500,000 trade of the Ames-Webster Mansion, right? Well, given the fact that so many Boston homes have been going for over-asking... you get our point. And don't be thinking $1M is too much of an over-ask. Stay tuned.
· Meet Boston's Two Newest $10M Listings [Curbed Boston]
· Boston's Most Expensive Home Sale Ever! [Curbed Boston]
· Over the Top! Offers Above Asking Abound in the Hub [Curbed Boston]
· This Cambridge Home Received an Over-Ask Offer for the Ages [Curbed Boston]
· Our Million Dollar Babies archive [Curbed Boston]