The stretch of Fort Point has seen its share of development (and proposed development, for that matter). The latest entrant is 338 Congress Street.
Gate Residential, the folks who brought you the paradigm-pushing Maxwell's Green in Somerville and One North of Boston in Chelsea, have pitched a 55,000-square-foot, 118-foot tower with 40 residences and ground-floor retail, including restaurant space, on what is currently a parking lot. But you know how those are faring.
· Developer Proposes Condos for Seaport Parking Lot [Biz Journal]
· Developer Files Plans for Congress St. Residences [Boston.com]
· First New Seaport District Condos Since '07? [Curbed Boston]
· Somerville's Downward-Facing Doghouse and Hub's Apt. Future [Curbed Boston]
· Chelsea Morning! Boston's Northern Neighbor Builds Bigger [Curbed Boston]