Whether 22 Follen Street actually closes for that asking, only time shall tell. Still, the 3-BR, 3.5-BA, with sharp, yet blended angles and an L-shaped pool, found a buyer after less than a week on the market.
Such sales rapidity isn't uncommon in Hub real estate right now. Nor are over-asks, particularly in Cambridge. So it would not be altogether that surprising if the 4,168-square-foot spread went for more than its final asking of $3,365,000. It last traded in September 2000 for $1,850,000. Stay tuned.
· Listing: 22 Follen Street [Coldwell Banker]
· What Is the Boston Condo Market On? [Curbed Boston]
· Where and Why Hub Condos Go for Over or Under Asking [Curbed Boston]
· This Cambridge Home Received an Over-Ask Offer for the Ages [Curbed Boston]
· Our Big Deals archive [Curbed Boston]