It's Boston's first big close of 2014, and the 4,954-square-foot townhouse with three wet bars and a private roof deck does not disappoint.
Recall that the ferociously renovated spread hit the sales market in September 2013 for $5,500,000, having last traded 10 months before for $2,750,000. It then found a buyer within 40 days (it was that kind of a market in Boston in 2013), though we weren't sure until just now how much 315 Marlborough, in fact, closed for. Was it the $5.5M asking?
It was. Bucking a trend besetting many a pricey Boston listing last year, the 4-BR townhouse officially sold for its full and only asking price on Jan. 7.
· What a Redone Marlborough Townhouse Looks Like [Curbed Boston]
· 315 Marlborough and Its Three Wet Bars Find a Buyer [Curbed Boston]
· How to Speed Up in the Hub's Low-Inventory Market [Curbed Boston]
· Boston's 10 Most Expensive Condo Sales of 2013 [Curbed Boston]
· Our Big Deals archive [Curbed Boston]