Penthouse 3B at 45 Province in downtown Boston last traded in December 2012 for $3,450,000, only to return to the market less than a year later for $4,199,000. Audacious? Perhaps. Still, the asking was in line with what other 45 Province beauts have gotten recently. Yet, no dice.
Five days ago the price was chopped by a cool $200,000, leaving the 3-BR, 2.5-BA with gobsmacking views from three sides asking $3,999,000—and ending a streak of good news for a tower that's seen its share of challenges.
· Website: 45 Province [Abbey Group]
· 45 Province Penthouse Finds Buyer Barely a Month In [Curbed Boston]
· $5.2M 45 Province Penthouse Takes Entire Weekend to Sell [Curbed Boston]
· Don't Call It a Comeback: 45 Province Drops More Mega-Sales [Curbed Boston]
· Let's Have an Awed Hush, Please, for This 45 Province PH [Curbed Boston]
· Filene's Site Tower to Rescue 45 Province? [Curbed Boston]
· Our PriceChopper archive [Curbed Boston]