This milestone has seemed inevitable for weeks—though it still arrived awfully fast. Millennium Place blasted an email Wednesday touting that everyone's favorite game-change-y Downtown Crossing condo complex was nearly sold out.
Recall that it officially debuted as recently as October (though sales had been ongoing for months by that point). Big deals—and flipping—began almost immediately as did an ongoing spate of rental listings.
Now, according to Wednesday's email blast, only five of Millennium Place's 256 units remain up for sale. All are 2- and 3-BRs above the eighth floor. The most expensive, it looks like, is the 1,505-square-foot Unit 1405, which is asking $1,505,000. Downtown Crossing, you now have your dozens of new luxury condo owners. What're you going to do with them?
· Website: Millennium Place [Millennium Partners]
· Millennium Place Notches Biggest Sale Yet, Nearly Sold Out [Curbed Boston]
· Millennium Place: Boston's 'Inner-City Country Club' [Curbed Boston]
· Buyers Already Flipping at Millennium Place [Curbed Boston]
· Meet Millennium Place's First $2M-Plus Sale [Curbed Boston]
· Number of Millennium Place Rentals Continues to Grow [Curbed Boston]
· Millennium Place and the Rise of Gated Communities Downtown [Curbed Boston]