It's news when a condo or a house drops on either the Cambridge or the Somerville sales market for under a quarter-mill. So! Behold, Unit 3 at 22 Lincoln Street in Somerville. The newly listed 1-BR, 1-BA touts its proximity to the newish Assembly Row as well as to the future Green Line through town. The top-floor spread also comes with in-unit W/D and a private roof deck, too.
The 564-square-foot condo wants $225,000 and a fee of $100. It will sell as you're reading this.
· Another Somerville Option Gone Finger-Snapping Fast [Curbed Boston]
· A Conversation About Somerville's Meteoric Housing Market [Curbed Boston]
· The Only Cambridge/Somerville Home Under $250K? Gone. [Curbed Boston]
· Somerville Is Doomed to Be a More Desirable Place to Live [Curbed Boston]
· Our Sub-Quarter-Mill Club archive [Curbed Boston]