The Fort Point complex 315 on A is part of a slew of recent apartment developments in Boston. To separate itself from the pack, developer Gerding Edlen, the same folks who brought you Factory 63 and its innovation units, coined the phrase "20-Minute Living" to describe 315 on A's approach to, well, living: Basically, everything a tenant needs to grandly subsist and exist is no more than 20 minutes away. The 202-unit complex threw itself a grand opening in January; and, like so many other newcomers, has since turned to some pretty beefy incentives to draw tenants. Try up to three months free, for one thing. Try no broker fee, for another. The 2-BR, 2-BA, 1,058-square-foot apartment pictured herein is asking $4,999, a total that reflects all the leasing goodies. The photos accompanying the listing also provide a glimpse inside 315 on A and the Brave New World of Boston rentals. For floorplans, click here.
· Website: 315 on A [Gerding Edlen]
· Boston Inventor of 20-Minute Living Hosting Grand Opening [Curbed Boston]
· A Chip Off the New M Block Debuts [Curbed Boston]
· New South End Development Throwing in Two Months Free [Curbed Boston]
· Mapping Boston's 4,776 New Apartments and Condos [Curbed Boston]
· Boston, Meet 20-Minute Living [Curbed Boston]