The above rendering of the under-construction Millennium Tower in Downtown Crossing comes courtesy of Handel Architects, the firm charged with designing the 685-foot game-changer. We present it without further comment.
· Three Millennium Tower Penthouses Sell for Over $9M Each [Curbed Boston]
· Millennium Tower's Floor-Through Penthouse Asking $37.5M [Curbed Boston]
· Manhattanization of Boston Real Estate Continues Unabated [Curbed Boston]
· The Last Angry Mayor: Menino's Best Real Estate Showdown [Curbed Boston]
· Our full Millennium Tower archive [Curbed Boston]