Who could forget the Stairs of Fabulousness at Boston City Hall, unveiled in June?
The Brookline estate at 101 Fernwood Road was, for a time, the priciest listing in Greater Boston when it dropped in June for $18,000,000.
Also in June, TD Garden dropped renderings of what the renovated concourses on Levels 4 and 7 will look like.
The latest proposal for the redevelopment of the Harbor Garage debuted in (you guessed it) June, complete with lots of public space.
The Victor apartment complex at 110 Beverly Street in the West End-North End borderlands bounced into vu in January, half-basketball court included.
The new condos in the old Locke-Ober building in Downtown Crossing made their presence known starting in April. Above is an interior shot of a penthouse released in September.
The swanky apartments of Bay Village's Arlington, carved from an old school building, dropped in February.
The long-listed Benjamin Mansion at 74 Beacon Street re-presented itself in the spring post-renovations that included moving the kitchen from the basement to the first floor. It worked: the townhouse sold in October.
Plans were revealed in September for what's being called Congress Square, a gigantic retail-office-plaza space bordered by State, Devonshire, Water, and Congress streets in downtown Boston.
Southie's temporary public-private park the Lawn on D opened in August and has included cool accoutrements such as this "Swing Time" display in September by architect Höweler + Yoon with photos by John Horner Photography.
· Coming Soon to a Public Space in Boston Near You [Curbed Boston]
· Here's Every Photo From Greater Boston's Priciest Listing [Curbed Boston]
· Here's How TD Garden's Concourses Will Look Post-Renovation [Curbed Boston]
· Check Out the Giant Ice Rink and Other Harbor Garage Plans [Curbed Boston]
· Boston's Victor, Its Court and Its $3K 1-BRs Welcome You [Curbed Boston]
· Here's a New Penthouse at the Old Locke-Ober Building [Curbed Boston]
· The Arlington's Apartments Start Dropping: $3,200 and Up [Curbed Boston]
· Deal Pending for Benjamin Mansion, Boston's Priciest Listing [Curbed Boston]
· Here's What an Entire Boston Block Could Look Like Next Fall [Curbed Boston]