The gobsmacking penthouses at 45 Province Street in Downtown Crossing have had a rather bully go of it recently. That is, they've tended to sell fast—like, really fast. At the same time, they've hit some rough patches, what with six-figure price-chops and all. The latest entrant is Penthouse 1A, which dropped on the sales market late last week.
The 2,837-square-foot spread has three bedrooms and five bathrooms (three full) as well as two terraces with boffo vus. It's asking $5,699,000, which puts to shame other recent penthouse listings at 45 Province by at least a few hundred thousand dollars (and, in fact, makes it Boston's priciest new listing, period). Stay tuned.
· Let's Have an Awed Hush, Please, for This 45 Province PH [Curbed Boston]
· 45 Province Penthouse Finds Buyer Barely a Month In [Curbed Boston]
· $5.2M 45 Province Penthouse Takes Entire Weekend to Sell [Curbed Boston]
· 45 Province's Hot Streak Ends w/ Six-Figure Discount [Curbed Boston]
· Our Million Dollar Babies archive [Curbed Boston]