We told you on Monday about the very last penthouse available at 45 Province, a 3-BR, 5-BA spread asking a whopping $5,699,000—the most any penthouse in the tower has ever asked. Well, now comes news of a major sale at 45 Province, a sale, in fact, that represents one of the biggest closings in downtown Boston this young year.
The deal involves Penthouse 2A-3101, a 3-BR, 3-BA that dropped in November asking $4,699,000. (some of its vus are pictured above). It has officially traded for $4,637,600, which places it by our back-of-the-envelop calculations behind only a $7,118,051 trade at Chanel No. 6 and a $5,200,000 one at the Heritage on the Garden amongst downtown Boston trades this year. The Olympics are on, so let's say 45 Province gets the bronze. There.
· Website: 45 Province [Abbey]
· Meet the Priciest 45 Province Penthouse Yet [Curbed Boston]
· Gasp at 45 Province's Penthouse Windows [Curbed Boston]
· Chanel No. 6 Notches Boston's Biggest Deal of 2014 [Curbed Boston]
· First Trade in 25 Years for Heritage on the Garden Spread [Curbed Boston]
· Our complete 45 Province coverage [Curbed Boston]
· Our Big Deals archive [Curbed Boston]