You will never forget where you are right now. That because of this: Downtown Crossing's game-change-y condo Millennium Place is completely sold out, according to a source with knowledge of the building.
The news has been a short while coming, as the number of available units has dwindled rather quickly from 256 to zero since sales started closing last fall. Some units have already been flipped and a lot of others put up for rent. Stay tuned for details on the last unit to have traded. And, now, go back to your lives as best you can.
· Website: Millennium Place [Millennium Partners]
· Downtown Crossing's Millennium Place Almost Sold Out [Curbed Boston]
· That $25,000 Millennium Place Rental? It's Leased [Curbed Boston]
· Buyers Already Flipping at Millennium Place [Curbed Boston]
· Our complete Millennium Place coverage [Curbed Boston]