Let's take a breather from our rockin' Hotels Week 2014, and check in with yet another apartment complex coming to fruition in Greater Boston: In this case, the Residences @ Malden Station in, um, Malden. Tours for prospective tenants start next month and move-ins are expected by July 4. Like a lot of what's going up, the Residences @ Malden Station are achingly transit-oriented, right off the Orange Line, and they seem to cater to the techie set (every apartment comes with what the developer's calling a "computer nook"). And, of course, there's the @ in the very name.
Studios start at $1,795 a month (a 610-square-foot one going for $1,985 is rendered above). One-bedrooms start at that number, $1,985, and 2-BRs at $2,650. The rent also pays for "ample parking," a roof deck and a business center with, naturally, WiFi.
· Website: Residences @ Malden Station [Corcoran Jennison]
· Where to Rent in Greater Boston Right Now [Curbed Boston]
· Transit and Real Estate: Together Forever in the Hub [Curbed Boston]
· Boston Micro-Apartments: Higher Rents, Less Space, Lovin' It [Curbed Boston]
· Our Hotels Week 2014 archive [Curbed Boston]