Exactly a month ago today we dropped the news bomb that the game-change-y condo complex Millennium Place in Downtown Crossing had completely sold out of its 256 units. We knew the day was fast approaching, though when it finally did come one question remained: Which unit was the last to sell?
The sale of Unit 12F, a 1,300-square-foot spread with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, closed on Tuesday, meaning it may very well be the final condo in Millennium Place to trade hands (if you know otherwise, do drop us an email on the always-discreet Curbed Boston Tipline). The spread commanded its full asking of $1,270,000.
· Website: Millennium Place [Millennium]
· Downtown Crossing's Millennium Place Completely Sold Out [Curbed Boston]
· Millennium Place: Boston's 'Inner-City Country Club' [Curbed Boston]
· Downtown Crossing's Millennium Place Almost Sold Out [Curbed Boston]
· Our complete Millennium Place coverage [Curbed Boston]