'Tis been an usually busy few months at the Heritage on the Garden at 300 Boylston Street. Units there trade more rarely than most places and when they do they trade for quite a bit of cabbage. The latest listing came last week: Unit 605, a 4,000-square-foot spread on the sixth and seventh floors. It's been eight years since it last switched hands.
Back then, in May 2006, it got $2,750,000. Now it wants a cool $4,500,000. What comes with that besides the building's panache? Three bedrooms; three full bathrooms (two halves); a wood-burning fireplace in the library; balconies off two bedroom suites; and a pair of garaged parking spaces. Stay tuned.
· Listing: 300 Boylston Street, #605 [Otis & Ahearn]
· Heritage on the Garden PH Wants Twice As Much As in '08 [Curbed Boston]
· First Trade in 25 Years for Heritage on the Garden Spread [Curbed Boston]
· Boston's 10 Most Expensive Condo Sales of 2013 [Curbed Boston]
· Our Million Dollar Babies archive [Curbed Boston]