It's been a wild year so far for the august condo Heritage on the Garden at 300 Boylston Street. First, that one spread traded for the first time in a quarter-century. Then that penthouse dropped, asking twice as much as it did in 2008. Finally, there was that duplex that hit the market in late March for a cool $4,500,000.
The most recent Heritage on the Park condo to put itself out there is actually on the same floor as the lower level of that duplex. Unit 609, a 2-BR, 2.5-BA, 2,096-square-footer, is asking $2,695,000. It last swapped hands as recently as August 2010 for $2,150,000. This makes four listings and/or trades at the tony 102-unit condo in the last four months—not a titanic number, but noteworthy given that the Heritage is not known for a brisk pace of trades, unlike some buildings we could mention.
· Listing: 300 Boylston Street, #609 [Robert Paul]
· First Trade in 25 Years for Heritage on the Garden Spread [Curbed Boston]
· Heritage on the Garden PH Wants Twice As Much As in '08 [Curbed Boston]
· Another Heritage on the Garden Number Asks A Lot [Curbed Boston]
· Boston's Best-Selling Condo Buildings [Curbed Boston]
· Our Mega-Listage archive [Curbed Boston]