The 26-story luxury apartment complex at 120 Kingston Street called Radian Boston officially dropped in February. It was significant as the years-in-the-making-successor to the old Dainty Dot building and for standing at the nexus of Chinatown, the Leather District and the Theatre District. Its asking rents were a tad difficult to ignore as well.
Studios of 563 square feet start at $2,960 a month; 1-BRs start at $3,410; 2-BRs are asking $4,160 and up; and the 3-BR penthouse goes for $7,695.
· Website: Radian Boston [Hudson/Forest City]
· Meet Radian Boston! [Curbed Boston]
· Radian Boston's $3,000 Studios Up for Grabs Next Week [Curbed Boston]
· Where to Rent in Greater Boston Right Now [Curbed Boston]
· Glut, Glut! '14 a Tipping Point for Boston Apt. Development? [Curbed Boston]