Six weeks ago, Unit 10 at the soon-to-be-finished Liberty Residence at 350 West Broadway near Southie's happening D Street was the subject of a PriceSpotter. Most lowballed it; not even one-fifth guessed the correct asking of $999,000. Well, that 3-BR, 2.5-BA, 1,746-square-footer has found a buyer while asking that price (though we don't know the closing tag yet). At least three other units at the 10-unit Liberty have found buyers, too.
· Unit 9, 1,675-square-foot 3-BR, 2.5-BA, found a buyer asking $999K as well.
· The 2,360-square-foot Unit 8, with two full baths, two partial ones and three bedrooms, has a deal pending after asking $1,249,000.
· And Unit 5, a 2-BR, 2-BA spread over 1,388 square feet, found a buyer asking $799,000.
We shall keep you posted as these close. And, if you or someone you know have any interior shots, do send along to the always-discreet Curbed Boston Tipline.
· Big Reveal: the Southie New Construction Off D Street [Curbed Boston]
· Southie's D Street Getting Busier w/ New Outdoor Space [Curbed Boston]
· Our Big Deals archive [Curbed Boston]