The five fabulous floor-through units at the new-construction 4-6 Newbury Street, above a brand-new two-level Chanel store in Back Bay, have had quite the go of it since hitting the sales market in late 2012. After some titanic trades, there remained but one unit for listing brokerage Campion & Co. to unload: Unit 301, a 5,600-square-foot shell big enough for three bedrooms and coming with four and a half bathrooms. It has been just sitting there for months and months; and now it's under agreement.
Unit 301 was last seen asking $7,900,000. Stay tuned to see if it closes for anywhere near—or above—that.
· The Chanel No. 6 Listings Drop: 3-BRs Start at $3,875,000 [Curbed Boston]
· Chanel No. 6 Notches Boston's Biggest Deal of 2014 [Curbed Boston]
· Still Time to Buy Big-Time in Newbury's Chanel No. 6 [Curbed Boston]
· The Most Expensive Boston Condo Sale of 2013 [Curbed Boston]
· Our Big Deals archive [Curbed Boston]