RentSpotter is Curbed Boston's apartment-rent guessing game. We provide you with some details and pictures from a listing, and you vote for which monthly rent you think it's asking. If you think it's none of the above, tender a more exact guess in the comments or shoot us an email. We reveal the answer on Friday. And, hey, no cheating!
What/Where: a 2-BR, 2-BA at Congress Avenue and Pearl Street in Chelsea
Square Footage: 1,200
The Skinny: It's no Everett and it's certainly no Somerville, but Chelsea is undeniably undergoing some big changes real estate-wise. This four-room, bi-level apartment offers an opportunity to lease a piece of the action. It comes with free WiFi, a private deck, central air, in-unit W/D and the option of off-street parking for an additional (undisclosed) fee. And, as the listing reminds us, it only costs Chelsea residents 30 cents to use the nearby Tobin Bridge into Boston.
· Meet the Next Somerville: Everett [Curbed Boston]
· Somerville Is Doomed to Be a More Desirable Place to Live [Curbed Boston]
· Chelsea Morning! Boston's Northern Neighbor Builds Bigger [Curbed Boston]
· Silver Line Extension Just in Time for Chelsea's Boom [Curbed Boston]
· Our RentSpotter archive [Curbed Boston]