Forty-two of the 85 condos in Mission Hill's forthcoming Mosaic on the Riverway complex at 80 Fenwood Road will be market-rate. (There will also be 60 apartments in the development, which is being developed in partnership with Brigham and Women's Hospital.) Those 42 condos have started to drop and they certanly put the "market" in market rate.
· Unit 1013 is a 2-BR, 2-BA spread on the 10th floor of the 11-story development and stretching over 1,052 square feet. It's asking $994,900. That translates into $994-plus per square foot.
· Unit 810 is a 1-BR, 1-BA on (guess what) the eighth floor and it reaches 569 feet. It wants $519,900.
· Then there's the 2-BR, 2-BA Unit 604 unfolding over 892 square feet. It wants $759,900, or $851 and change a square foot.
· And, finally, let's look at Unit 1011, another 10th-floor spread, this one a 1-BR, 1-BA of 569 square feet and asking $569,900. That is, of course, more than $1,000 a square foot.
Garage parking for all of these and other market-rate units is $35,000 extra. Mosaic on the Riverway is supposed to be move-in ready next fall. Marketing for the affordable portion of the complex is scheduled to commence next spring. Stay tuned.
· Website: Mosaic on the Riverway [Advisors Living]