The mysterious Fifty Liberty, the second condo complex in Boston's Fan Pier development, is mysterious no more. In fact, its developer, the Fallon Company, wants you and the wider world to know about it ASAP.
That's because preliminary sales have already started at the 14-story, 120-unit complex even though it is not expected to be move-in ready until late 2017. And! Because its neighbor, another 14-story Fallon project called Twenty Two Liberty, sold all of its 118 units six months before its completion. Without brokers. So...
As for the aesthetics of Fifty Liberty, the Herald's Donna Goodison reports that it will have a staggered facade with wavy balconies and terraces as well as a landscaped, second-floor "green" roof. Architects-about-town Elkus Manfredi are designing the complex. Stay tuned.
· Fallon Puts Fifty Liberty on Fast Track [Herald]
· Fan Pier's Mysterious 50 Liberty to Officially Break Ground [Curbed Boston]
· Gape at Twenty Two Liberty's Biggest, Balconied Offering [Curbed Boston]
· Seaport District's Fan Pier Making It Rain Condos [Curbed Boston]
· How Boston's Busiest Architects Are Changing Their City [Curbed Boston]