There is no more gabbed-about building in Boston than the soon-to-be-finished Millennium Tower in Downtown Crossing. And one of the reasons people keep talking about it—perhaps the biggest reason—is its prices. More fuel for the discussion: the newly listed Penthouse 1A. The 3,172-square-foot spread is one of the highest residences in the city's history (of course) and comes with floor-to-ceiling views from every room. It has the potential for at least three bedrooms, and there are four and a half bathrooms as well. Penthouse 1A wants $7,995,000. That works out to $2,520.49 per square foot, a huge sum for Boston. Then again, Millennium may in the end make such a total seem run-of-the-mill.
· The Tower That Hopes to Remake Downtown Crossing [Curbed Boston]
· Millennium Tower's Crane Now Boston's Tallest Structure Ever [Curbed Boston]
· Millennium Tower's Floor-Through Penthouse Asking $37.5M [Curbed Boston]
· Can This Boston Penthouse Command $5,000 a Square Foot? [Curbed Boston]
· Our complete Millennium Tower coverage [Curbed Boston]