The two-towered apartment complex in Allston's Barry's Corner dubbed Continuum commenced leasing back in August and now both components, the north and south towers, have finished opening as of this week. The development in total includes 325 apartments throughout more than 300,000 square feet; 35,000-plus square feet of retail; and at least 250 parking spaces. According to developer Samuels & Associates, the folks behind Fenway numbers such as the Van Ness and Pierce Boston, Continuum is meant to further a Davis Square-like vision for that slice of Allston, with more walkable streets, amenities and such. Related: Cambridge's Chroma Kicking Things Off w/ Two Months Free
Rents at Allston's newest apartment complex are already similar to those around that square in the Cambridge-Somerville borderlands. The remaining studios at Continuum start at $2,305 a month; the remaining 1-BRs at $2,725; the remaining 2-BRs at $3,645; and the remaining 3-BRs at $4,785. High for the neighborhood, yes, but what's this? Continuum is offering two months free if tenants move in by Jan. 31. Plus, the complex will pay broker fees under certain conditions. Hey, it's something.
· Website: Continuum [Samuels & Associates]
· Here Comes Allston's Continuum and Its $2,300 Studios [Curbed Boston]
· Fenway's Van Ness and Its $3,500 Studios Officially Open [Curbed Boston]
· Fenway's Pierce Boston Picks Date for Official Groundbreaking [Curbed Boston]
· Barry's Corner Is the New Davis Square [Curbed Boston]
· Our Rent Check archive [Curbed Boston]