The clue in our latest Real Estate Jeopardy was: This Seaport District complex, currently under construction, will have 96 innovation units.
The answer is: What is One Seaport Square? Yes, indeed, the 832-unit, two-tiered One Seaport Square, which broke ground in November, is due to include 96 innovation units (a.k.a. micro-apartments). It's one of several new buildings in the region with such abodes, something we covered during Micro Week 2015 last week (which you can relive forever through the magic of the Web!).
· What, Exactly, Makes a Home a Micro-Home in Greater Boston? [Curbed Boston]
· Five Newer Greater Boston Buildings with Micro-Apartments [Curbed Boston]
· The 10 Hub Real Estate Developments to Watch in 2015 [Curbed Boston]
· Our Micro Week 2015 archive [Curbed Boston]
· Our Real Estate Jeopardy archive [Curbed Boston]