Above is the floorplan for a 3-BR, 4.5-BA spread on the 46th floor of the game-changing-est building in town: Millennium Tower in Downtown Crossing. That 442-unit spire is nearly all sold out and well on its way to becoming the most expensive residential development in New England history. "Nearly," however, means exactly what it means: Not every unit has been spoken for at Millennium. This particular 3,172-square-foot spread, Unit 4602, is one of those handful. The condo wants $6,675,000. Which is pretty cheap by Millennium standards. By the way, the renderings herein apply generally to the under-construction building and aren't necessarily specific to Unit 4602; jump through here for a ton more.
· Millennium Tower 70 Percent Sold, Mostly to Local Buyers [Curbed Boston]
· 22 Gobsmacking Renderings of Boston's Millennium Tower [Curbed Boston]
· The Tower That Hopes to Remake Downtown Crossing [Curbed Boston]
· Millennium Tower's Floor-Through Penthouse Asking $37.5M [Curbed Boston]
· Our complete Millennium Tower coverage [Curbed Boston]