There is no hotter neighborhood in Boston than the South End. (Unless it's Dorchester or Southie or maybe even Brighton.) Check out one of its newest big-time listings as further proof. Coldwell Banker bills the brownstone at 11 1/2 Union Park as "extra double-wide." Its 1,946-square-foot Unit 3 benefits from said girth. Case in point: the two back decks. There's also a private roof deck and a gas fireplace in the living room. Which is "expansive." The 2-BR, 2.5-BA is asking $2,350,000. That's just over $1,200 a square foot. Too much? Just right? Too little? Stay tuned.
· Meet the Newest Boston Apartment Projects Moving Forward [Curbed Boston]
· Mapping Dorchester's Transit-Driven Construction Boom [Curbed Boston]
· On Southie Becoming South Boston [Curbed Boston]
· Handyman's Delight for Sale Near South End's Building Hive [Curbed Boston]
· Our Million Dollar Babies archive [Curbed Boston]