Medford is one of the most condo-starved areas of a condo-starved region. A week ago there were literally five units for sale in the entire burg of more than 56,000 souls. Enter the Residences @ One St. Clare, a conversion of the old St. Francis of Assisi school. The project has been three years in the making and it's finally ready for its big debut.
The complex includes 18 units starting at around $399,000 for an approximately 950-square-foot 1-BR. The priciest spread, according to Metro, is a 2-BR, 2-BA penthouse that has a private roof deck and runs to about 1,400 square feet; it wants $749,000. The vu from said roof deck is above. You can almost see the childhood home of Michael Bloomberg entering the running to be the Next Somerville.
· Is Medford the Next Hip 'Hood? [Metro]
· There Are All of Five Condos for Sale in Medford [Curbed Boston]
· Medford Comes to Terms w/ Mike Bloomberg Not Visiting [Curbed Boston]
· Boston, There Are No Condos to Buy. Get Used to It. [Curbed Boston]
· The Five Worst Trends in Greater Boston Real Estate, Ranked [Curbed Boston]
· Our Debuts archive [Curbed Boston]