One of the biggest Boston apartment-tower openings of 2015 is officially set for Wednesday afternoon, when Mayor Marty Walsh is scheduled to join executives from developer the Abbey Group to slice the ribbon for the 18-story, 342-unit Viridian in busy, busy Fenway. The tower is positively a giant when it comes to Boston development and includes amenities such as a fitness center and rooftop lounges complete with showers and grilling stations. Above is the floorplan for its Penthouse 1, which includes a private terrace of more than 528 square feet.
Studios at the Viridian start at $2,350 a month; 1-BRs at $2,900; 2-BRs at $3,950; and 3-BRs at $5,025. Before you roll your eyes and let forth a little yeah-right, know that there are plenty of prospective tenants out there who can afford these. Have a nice day.
· Website: the Viridian [Abbey Group]
· The Biggest Greater Boston Apartment Openings in 2015 [Curbed Boston]
· Mapping the Construction Around Fenway Park on Opening Day [Curbed Boston]
· Even the Good News About Boston's Rental Market Is Upsetting [Curbed Boston]
· Our Debuts archive [Curbed Boston]