The two-towered apartment complex in Allston's Barry's Corner dubbed Continuum has started leasing. Recall that the development is due to include 325 apartments throughout more than 300,000 square feet; 35,000-plus square feet of retail; and at least 250 parking spaces. Moreover, according to developer Samuels & Associates, the folks behind Fenway numbers such as the Van Ness and Pierce Boston, Continuum is meant to further a Davis Square-like vision for that slice of Allston, with more walkable streets, amenities and such. Studios at Continuum start at $2,360 a month; 1-BRs at $2,730; 2-BRs at $3,855; and 3-BRs at $5,220. The complex will have a 24-hour concierge and a rooftop garden for tenants. Thoughts?
· Website: Continuum [Samuels & Associates]
· Big Part of Barry's Corner Redevelopment Topping Off [Curbed Boston]
· Barry's Corner Is the New Davis Square [Curbed Boston]
· Check Out the First Rendering of Fenway's Pierce Boston [Curbed Boston]
· Fenway's Van Ness and Its $3,500 Studios Officially Open [Curbed Boston]