Pokemon Go is everywhere in Greater Boston (just check out this crowdsourced map of recent sightings of Abra, Gastly, Pikachu, et al). Whether you’re an old hand at the augmented virtual reality game or just getting started, here are some of the best places to play:
- Davis Square in the Somerville-Cambridge borderlands: Apparently, it’s quite a rollicking scene.
- Post Office Square in Boston’s Financial District: A solid choice for the weekend, but probably even better come Monday’s (long) lunch hour.
- Museum of Science between Cambridge and Boston: A predictably good spot.
- Cambridge’s Harvard Square: The crush of college students is not as bad as one might think during the summer, and Harvard Yard in particular has been a trove of stops.
- Boston Common and the Public Garden: Of course.
- Northeastern University: The school between the South End and Fenway has embraced Pokemon Go, YouTube video and all.
Got other suggestions? Share them in the comments. One more thing: Look up now and then.