That is, do you have a building that you think encapsulates the region or the City of Boston proper? Perhaps it’s one on the skyline that you simply have to point out to visitors. Or maybe it’s one whose reputation lacks the public luster you feel it deserves (Boston City Hall, we’re looking at you).
- What Is the Ugliest Building in Boston (Besides City Hall)? [Curbed Boston]
- The 12 Most Iconic Buildings in Boston, Mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Mapping the 10 Buildings That Tell the Story of Boston [Curbed Boston]
- From BC to TD, Here Are Boston's Most Significant Sports Venues [Curbed Boston]
- Curbed Boston Pocket Guide: Summer 2016 [Curbed Boston]