Perhaps the most beautiful time of year is in full swing in our fair region, and we want to know what you intend to do with it. What places are you planning to visit around the Boston region this fall?
Is there a particular building or a particular park you’d like to spend time in? A certain vantage point that peaks around this time of year? A day trip worth recommending? Let us know in the comments section below.
Don’t hold back. We know it’s not all leaves changing and pumpkins being plucked. Though those are cool, too.
- Where to Find the Most Iconic Views of Boston [Curbed Boston]
- Where to pick your own pumpkin within 25 miles of downtown Boston [Curbed Boston]
- The 12 Most Iconic Buildings in Boston, Mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Boston's Best Waterfront Parks: the 12 Best Ones, Mapped [Curbed Boston]
- 12 Small Boston-Area Towns You Need to Visit Right Now [Curbed Boston]